Warning: ftell(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/75/8741775/html/wp-content/themes/kingsize-new/lib/general.php on line 200
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/75/8741775/html/wp-content/themes/kingsize-new/lib/general.php on line 202
This template comes with 2 widget ready sidebars and 1 widget ready footer. To include widgets, locate the area titled “Appearance” in your sidebar and select the “Widgets” from that menu selection.
Post / Blog Sidebar
Inside “Widgets” you will see a sidebar area titled “Main Blog Sidebar” and it is this sidebar that will appear throughout your website where specified. You just need to use the desired widgets of your choice, drag and drop into this area, then click save and you’re done.
Inside Theme Settings “KingSize WP” you can disable the sidebar for a full width blog post and archives if you wish not to use the sidebar.
Contact Sidebar Details
This widget area is designed for your Contact Page. When you assigned the Page Template “Contact“, its here this sidebar will be active. You can either use the custom widget we’ve included to insert your “additional contact details”, or add other widgets of your choice to this area by dragging and dropping them into this sidebar.
Footer Widget Ready
Here you’ll find 3 widget ready areas designed for your footer. Each specific to the footer, one is designed for the left, another for the center and lastly the right footer column. You can also disable this footer section via Theme Settings > “KingSize WP” at anytime.
Alike with the other widgets, you can drag and drop the desired widgets you wish to use.
KingSize Twitter Widget
To enable the KingSize Twitter widget in your sidebar, you need to go to “Appearance” > “Widgets” and locate the appropriate titled widget there. Now left click to drag and drop into the appropriate sidebar desired. Once selected, the widget will expand automatically asking you for some details to finalize the setup. You’ll be required to provide:
- Twitter Username (without @): So I would then enter “denoizzed” or “ourwebmedia” without the @.
- Widget Title: Is the name of this widget. So I would then enter “Recent Tweets” or similar.
- Set the # of Tweets to Display: By entering in the number “5″ it will display the 5 most recent tweets.
Kingsize Gallery Widget
To enable the KingSize Gallery widget in your sidebar, you need to go to “Appearance” > “Widgets” and locate the appropriate titled widget there. Now left click to drag and drop into the appropriate sidebar desired. Once selected, the widget will expand automatically asking you for some details to finalize the setup. You’ll be required to provide:
- Title: This would be the name of the Widget you want when shown in the frontend sidebar.
- How many images: Is the number of images I want to display, so I would enter the number “3″.
- Order by: Option to order the images displayed either by “Random” or “Latest” added images.
- Image Link Type: Allows you to link to either the “Image”, “Article” or “Page” associated with that image.
- Image Hover Title: Also provides optional selection for where the image leads to.
- Show only 1 image per post: “Yes” will use only one image from each gallery, while “no” will select recents.
For further assistance, please visit http://www.kingsizetheme.com/help.